Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 300
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 6 to 7 min. or until lightly browned. Add vegetables and Cooking Creme; cook and stir 1 to 2 min. or until heated through.
- Transfer to 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with crust; seal to edge of pie plate with fork. Cut several slits in crust. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 30 min. or until golden brown.
You might also like
- Shortcut: Prepare using a rotisserie chicken purchased from the supermarket. Remove chicken from bones, then chop or shred it. Combine 3 cups chicken, vegetables and Cooking Creme in nonstick skillet; cook and stir until heated through; spoon into pie plate, then continue as directed. Refrigerate remaining rotisserie chicken for another use.
Per Serving: 300 calories; 15.1 19.2 21.7 67 529 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1