Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 250 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat greased barbecue to medium heat.
- Cook and stir cooking creme, broth and 1 Tbsp. mustard in saucepan on medium heat 3 min. or until heated through. Remove from heat; cover to keep warm.
- Brush fish with remaining mustard; grill 2 to 3 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork. Serve with warm sauce.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with steamed asparagus, green beans or sugar snap peas.
- Use Your Oven: Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place fish on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 8 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork. The baking time may vary depending on the thickness of the fish fillets. Fish is done when white juices start appearing on the surface and fish flakes easily when pierced with fork.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 12.3 g fat; 5.8 g carbohydrates; 27.3 g protein; 72 mg cholesterol; 581 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very good, will be making again for my husband and I! I couldn't find the herb and garlic cooking creme so I simply used the garlic version I found. I added some sea salt before serving without ...