Ingredients1 h 12 m servings 401 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix 2 Tbsp. Cooking Creme and tandoori paste in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet on medium-high heat, Add chicken mixture; cook and stir 5 min. or until chicken is cooked.
- Combine chili sauce and tomato paste; spread onto bread. Top with onions and chicken; place directly on oven rack.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until pizzas start to brown around edges. Top with spoonfuls of remaining Cooking Creme; bake 2 min. or until heated through. Top with arugula and cilantro. Cut in half.
- Substitute: Substitute 1 ready-to-use thin baked pizza crust (12 inch) for the 2 naan breads.
Per Serving: 401 calories; 13.8 g fat; 46.7 g carbohydrates; 25.1 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 1106 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I made this for dinner over the weekend and it was just okay. We didn't really like the creme cheese product and there really wasn't an Indian flavor to it even though I used Tandoori paste. S...
It was delicious! Even better the next day. Did not change anything?. Will definitely make it again.
I cooked the chicken as a separate endeavor, then coated it with a homemade cream cheese/garlic/tandoori concoction (I'm too cheap to buy Cooking Creme) and then proceeded with the recipe. Ooh ...
Made this tonight and my husband loved it. Couldn't get philly garlic cooking Creme, so I mixed philly garlic and herb cheese spread with sour cream to get a creamy sauce and used it. Tasty.