Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 416 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, raisins, coconut, wheat germ, wheat bran, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Whisk vegetable oil and eggs together in a separate bowl.
- Stir oil mixture, carrots, and beets into flour mixture until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until center of cake bounces back when touched, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 416 calories; 23.8 g fat; 48.4 g carbohydrates; 5.3 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 264 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This recipe turned out great, with a few modifications. I used 2 cups of boiled and pureed beets (instead of canned), added 1/2 tsp nutmeg amd 1 tsp vanilla, and substituted 1 c apple sauce fo...
Very tasty! Made these alterations: Made cupcakes instead of a large cake (cooking time 20 minutes), substituted milk in place of 1/2 the oil, used only 3 eggs, and omitted the wheat bran and w...