Country Frittata from Philadelphia Cooking Creme
made it | 0 reviews |
Philadelphia Cooking Creme
"This delicious frittata with green peppers, green onions, and smoked ham is drizzled with creamy Philadelphia Cooking Creme, and it's ready to serve in 30 minutes."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 277 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat broiler.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. Cooking Creme into small microwaveable bowl; set aside. Whisk remaining Cooking Creme, eggs and black pepper in separate bowl until well blended.
- Melt margarine in 10-inch ovenproof skillet on medium heat. Add green peppers; cook and stir 5 min. Stir in onions, ham and egg mixture; cover. Cook on medium-low heat 9 to 10 min. or until centre is almost set.
- Top frittata with cheese. Broil, 6 inches from heat, 2 min. or until centre is set and cheese is melted.
- Microwave reserved Cooking Creme on HIGH 10 to 12 sec. or until warmed. Drizzle over frittata.
- Substitute: Substitute a red pepper for the green pepper.
- Note: If your skillet has a plastic handle, wrap the handle with several layers of foil before using as directed.
Per Serving: 277 calories; 22.2 g fat; 4.2 g carbohydrates; 15 g protein; 229 mg cholesterol; 557 mg sodium. Full nutrition