Ingredients20 m servings 147
- Combine garbanzo beans, red kidney beans, and artichoke hearts in a large bowl.
- Top bean mixture with cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Crumble feta cheese over the top.
- Sprinkle dill onto feta cheese layer.
- Stir Italian dressing into the mixture.. Arrange beets around the sides to serve.
- Cook's note:
- If not serving until later: Cover and chill the salad until ready to eat, then add the beets and Italian dressing just before serving.
Per Serving: 147 calories; 3.5 23.1 7.1 13 773 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is my kind of salad. I added crumbled bacon and avocados, because, why not, right? Just put in everything you love best about salads. For me, it's not the lettuce! :)
I placed the salad on a bed of lettuce and my family completely enjoyed this. I will make it again for sure.
Hmmm, there is a reason you should eat this on lettuce, because it needs more texture. Maybe diced carrots, celery, or something crunchy...otherwise all of the ingredients are very similar - so...
Tasty, nutritous, easy to prepare. What more can one want? I just got home from a potluck where I brought this dish. I have some left over, but wish it were more. I will be making this again!