Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 260
- Mix rice vinegar, sugar, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro in a bowl; stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Place jicama and 1/3 of the vinegar dressing in a resealable plastic bag; seal and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place shrimp in a separate resealable plastic bag with 1/3 of the dressing; seal and refrigerate for 1 hour. Refrigerate remaining vinegar dressing.
- Arrange alternate slices of tomatillo and tomato around the edge of a salad plate.
- Mound marinated jicama in the center of the plate and top with marinated shrimp.
- Pour remaining 1/3 of the dressing over salad.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 1.7 35.8 25.3 221 1104 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was absolutely fabulous. I didn't quite have enough of the rice vinegar so for the rest of it I used apple cider vinegar. I didn't have any precooked shrimp so I cooked some with Old Bay S...
I recently had jicama in Mexico and wanted to try to experiment more with it. I made this but only had plain rice vinegar. Next time I will try it with the seasoned to see if it spices it up s...