Ingredients8 h 26 m servings 182 cals
- Mix black beans, egg, red bell pepper, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and hot sauce in a large bowl with your hands until evenly mixed.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap; refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Divide mixture into 1/3 cup portions; shape into 3-inch burgers.
- Spread cornmeal into the bottom of a shallow dish.
- Press the burgers into the cornmeal to coat both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook burgers in hot oil until the center is hot, about 8 minutes per side.
Per Serving: 182 calories; 7 g fat; 22.9 g carbohydrates; 7.4 g protein; 37 mg cholesterol; 353 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Easy to make! I sprinkled the cornmeal on my pan, then put the bean mixture down on it. At the time I flipped the burgers, I put more cornmeal on the pan. That way, I didn't have to use any oi...
These were good, but a little crumbly. I think they might bind better if I mix the corn meal into the bean mix.