Ingredients55 m servings 409 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Place potatoes and bouillon cube in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and return potatoes to empty pot.
- Whisk together cream of chicken soup, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Pour soup mixture over potatoes and mix.
- Pour potato mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Stir provolone cheese and Parmesan cheese into potato mixture. Top with a layer of Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbling and cheese topping is lightly browned, about 25 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 409 calories; 12.1 g fat; 60.7 g carbohydrates; 16.4 g protein; 30 mg cholesterol; 893 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I followed this recipe exactly. It came out good! I will add more seasoning next time as they were a little bland for me. Thanks for a great recipe!
I made some changes to this and it turned out amazing. I used cream of mushroom soup, added fresh garlic and chopped onions. I seasoned with paprika, garlic salt, salt, pepper, parsley, red pe...
I followed the recipe exactly and it came out really runny, but firmed up after sitting for 20 minutes or so. I didn't like the cream of chicken soup - I would suggest cream of celery, mushroom...