Ingredients30 m servings 352
- Bring a large pot with lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Cook rotini at a boil until the pasta is cooked yet slightly firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain.
- Rinse the pasta with cold water until completely chilled; drain completely.
- While the pasta cooks, whisk the apple cider vinegar and olive oil together in a large bowl until blended. Stir feta cheese, basil, salt, and black pepper into the vinaigrette.
- Fold the asparagus, tomatoes, carrots, green onions, and garlic into the vinaigrette to coat evenly.
- Stir the cooled pasta into the vegetable mixture; toss until evenly mixed.
Per Serving: 352 calories; 11.7 52.2 11 6 100 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
One of the best pasta salads I have had! I did make a few changes though, I used only one carrot which I shredded and then chopped up and that seemed like plenty. For the feta I used a whole con...
Loved this! I had Gorgonzola, so used that instead and I loved the veggies so much next time I'm using half of the pasta amount. This one goes in my "keeper" binder for sure:)