Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 20 m servings 238
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Make a marinade by combining the fish sauce, chile peppers, and garlic in a shallow dish.
- Lay beef into the marinade, turning to coat.
- Marinate beef in refrigerator 8 hours to overnight.
- Remove the beef from the marinade and shake off excess liquid. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in hot oil until hot but slightly pink in the center, 3 to 5 minutes; remove from oil with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Heat remaining tablespoon peanut oil in the skillet; cook and stir asparagus in hot oil until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Pour beef stock into the pan and bring to a simmer.
- Return the beef to the pan. Add the basil and continue cooking until hot, about 1 minute more.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 238 calories; 13.6 6.9 22.8 49 643 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1