Ingredients40 m servings 218
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange asparagus pieces on a baking sheet. Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil over the asparagus; toss gently to coat and spread into a single layer.
- Roast asparagus in preheated oven until tender, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Combine honey, white wine vinegar, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and garlic in a jar; seal tightly and shake vigorously to blend into a salad dressing.
- Arrange salad greens onto a large platter; top with apple slices, shredded white Cheddar cheese, and cooled asparagus.
- Drizzle the salad dressing over the salad greens and toppings.
Per Serving: 218 calories; 11.7 25.3 6.5 15 106 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Very good. I used half the amount of honey in the dressing, and added grilled chicken. I grilled the asparagus as well. Next time, we'll add walnuts and more cheese. Maybe substitute gruyere...
I too added chicken,and cut the honey in half. Put it all ontop of arugula. OMGosh, the dressing was so good on the arugula. Topped it off with raisins and sunflower seeds!! Yummy, Hubby also ...
I have made it a few times for company and have taken it to friends' houses. Always a hit!
This was delicious, although the dressing was too sweet. I tasted it and ended up adding more vinegar. Liked all the components of the salad together, husband ended up adding tomatoes to his, ...
I like this salad very much. I failed to read the other reviews before making this yet cut the honey in half, just as the others did. I took the photo but then ended up adding grilled chicken an...