Ingredients30 m servings 165
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Layer chopped corned beef in a pie plate or quiche dish.
- Spread sauerkraut over corned beef.
- Combine Thousand Island dressing and cream cheese in a bowl until smooth; mix in Swiss cheese. Pour over sauerkraut layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 165 calories; 14.1 4.8 5.7 36 455 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Although I like the base recipe, it needs improvement. I added caraway seeds (love them in sauerkraut and Dr. Oz says they help reduce bloating, in case you get that). I used Kraft's 1000 isl...
I halved the thousand island dressing and still it's flavor was overpowering. May attempt this one again and omit it all together.
We thought this was good! I really prefer the dips that you mix everything together b/c I feel the flavors are better distributed that way, but this was nice too. Thanks for sharing. ;)