Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 361
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Wrap 1 corned beef slice around each chicken breast.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around outside of corned beef wrapping. Secure with toothpicks if needed.
- Arrange wrapped chicken in a deep baking dish.
- Arrange broccoli florets around wrapped chicken breasts.
- Stir cream of mushroom soup and sour cream together in a bowl. Pour the mixture over the chicken and broccoli to completely cover. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 1 1/2 hours. Remove foil from the dish, return to oven, and bake until bacon browns, about 30 more minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 361 calories; 19.7 8.8 36.8 112 1015 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
made for kelsey and hunter ...hands down total fives across the board
I tried this recipe for my husbands birthday dinner. He loved it!!! As did I! I am NOT a good cook. This was so easy and most of the ingredients used are things you would already have on hand.
I have been making this for YEARS! It is delicious and simple. We call it "Anticipation Chicken" though, because I usually cook it in the crockpot and we can smell it cooking all .... day .... ...