Ingredients20 m servings 298 cals
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place walnuts in a food processor; process until crushed.
- Mix crushed walnuts, tofu, egg, and Irish stout beer in a large bowl until the mixture holds together when lightly squeezed. Stir in soy sauce and season with salt and black pepper.
- Form the mixture into six patties.
- Grill patties on the prepared grill until browned and set in the middle, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
Per Serving: 298 calories; 27.3 g fat; 6.9 g carbohydrates; 10.1 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 166 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
LOVED THEM!! I had a vegetarian friend over for dinner last night and made these and the whole crowd raved about them! I was a little worried that they wouldn't have a lot of flavor but once t...
They tasted great, but fell apart on the grill. We ate grilled tofu walnut crumbles for dinner. :(
These are wonderful. I dont drink and couldnt find a single bottle of stout, so I used an IPA... I liked the texture in these.. every once in awhile, you'd get a little nugget of walnut.. I did...
It was decent enough, but probably not something I'd make again. There just wasn't much flavor to it, and I followed the recipe exactly as it was given.