Oriental Tacos with Black and Blue Tuna
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 315
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Marinate tuna slices in soy sauce in a bowl, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove fish from soy sauce to a plate and season with black pepper; set aside.
- Whisk sour cream and wasabi paste together in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat peanut oil in a heavy skillet over high heat. Sear tuna slices in hot oil until lightly browned, 15 to 20 seconds per side.
- Transfer rare tuna to a cutting board and cut into smaller pieces.
- Heat tortillas in a clean skillet over medium heat until warmed through, about 1 minute each.
- Serve tuna in warm tortillas topped with cabbage, green onion, and wasabi sour cream.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of soy sauce. The actual amount of soy sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 315 calories; 8.3 34.5 23.3 35 1015 Full nutrition