Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 122
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack 6 inches from the heat source.
- Lay slices of rye bread out onto a baking sheet; toast under the broiler until lightly browned and fragrant, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Set toasts aside.
- Beat cream cheese and mustard together with an electric mixer on medium speed in a bowl until well blended.
- Stir corned beef, Swiss cheese, and green onion into cream cheese mixture until blended.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto toasted rye bread slices and place on a baking sheet.
- Broil in preheated oven until topping is lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
Per Serving: 122 calories; 6.7 10.1 5.1 22 273 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this for a family gathering and it was a hit with everyone. I wasn't sure how the cheeses would work together but wow! I saved it for a night when the rest of dinner wasn't too heavy an...