Garlic Mashed Potatoes by Melt® Buttery Spread
made it | 0 reviews |
Melt Organic Buttery Spread
"Revised recipe from Great American Recipes Cookbook."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 598 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Peel potatoes and cut into even size pieces. Place in a large pot of lightly salted water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until cooked through about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, separate garlic cloves, but do not peel them. Place in a bowl, add olive oil and toss to coat. Place on a baking sheet and roast in oven until softened, about 10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Drain potatoes and return to pot. Mash slightly. Add sour cream and Melt(R). Quickly squeeze pulp from garlic cloves into potatoes. Add salt and pepper. Mash potatoes until combined and smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and finish with a dollop of Melt(R) and chopped fresh chives. Delicious!
Per Serving: 598 calories; 41.7 g fat; 52.2 g carbohydrates; 7.3 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 364 mg sodium. Full nutrition