Corned Beef and Swiss Dip
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 293 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Transfer onion to a large mixing bowl.
- Stir corned beef, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Swiss cheese, and garlic powder into onion. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Slice a piece of bread from the top of the Italian bread and hollow the center of the loaf, creating a long bread bowl. Leave at least 1/2 inch of bread on the sides. Reserve bread chunks from center of loaf for dipping if desired.
- Spoon the corned beef mixture into the bread bowl.
- Wrap the filled bread bowl in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until the dip is fully cooked and bubbling, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 293 calories; 24.1 g fat; 11.8 g carbohydrates; 8 g protein; 45 mg cholesterol; 386 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1