Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 430
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Heat olive oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir rice and chicken paste in hot oil until combined, about 2 minutes.
- Stir corned beef into rice mixture until rice begins to brown, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the wok from heat and clear a hole in the center of the rice to cook egg.
- Pour the beaten egg into center of the rice. Tilt the wok around to spread the egg into the rice, allowing the residual heat to completely cook the egg.
- Portion the fried rice into 2 bowls and top with fresh mint.
You might also like
Per Serving: 430 calories; 15.7 46.5 24.4 149 1569 Full nutrition