Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 152 cals
- Whisk heavy cream and sugar together in a small saucepan over medium heat. Heat until the edges of the cream show fine bubbles but mixture does not boil, allowing sugar to dissolve. Remove from heat.
- Whisk butter, chocolate chips, and Irish cream into cream mixture until butter and chocolate chips are melted. Cool to room temperature.
- Scoop up the chocolate mixture about 1 tablespoon at a time and roll into a 1-inch ball; set truffles on a plate.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Cook's note:
- Whip the chocolate mixture to create a lighter truffle.
Per Serving: 152 calories; 11.3 g fat; 14.6 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 19 mg cholesterol; 20 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
The chocolate flavor of the Ghiradelli chocolate chips I used produced a great deep, rich chocolate flavor, however I was disappointed that the Irish Cream flavor was negligible. The truffles w...
I tried it today. And as Darlene has said, I had a real hard time getting it to set and shaping. Also the the irish creme got lost in the chocolate. Was not able to tell the ingredient was in th...
They taste very good but they didn't set up very well and we had a hard time shaping them into little balls. I think I would make them again but would put them in the freezer for a bit longer b...
Truffles did not set up well, they are soft and gooey. At least they taste good.