Ingredients25 m servings 261
- Mix grated potatoes with flour in a large bowl.
- Stir Cheddar cheese and mashed potatoes into the grated potato mixture; season with salt and pepper.
- Beat egg, ranch dressing, and milk together in a separate bowl; pour mixture into potatoes and stir.
- Heat vegetable in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Drop tablespoon size scoops of the potato mixture into the hot oil.
- Pan-fry until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 12.8 29.2 7.2 43 335 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
We were disappointed in these but with alterations these could be good. As written the potato pancakes were bland and are in definite need of flavor. I would add onion and garlic. They were cris...
These are non-kosher latkes not boxty. My grandmother from Belfast, Ireland's recipe is made with leftover mashed potatoes.