Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 546
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat until bubbly.
- Cook and stir onion in the melted butter until browned, about 8 minutes. Set onion aside.
- Stir corned beef, chili sauce, and mayonnaise together in a bowl.
- Spread sauerkraut in the bottom of the prepared casserole dish.
- Spoon corned beef mixture on top of sauerkraut.
- Sprinkle cooked onions on top of corned beef mixture.
- Top onions with 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
- Cover casserole dish with aluminum foil and place in preheated oven. Bake 30 minutes.
- Cut individual biscuits in half. Remove casserole from oven and place halved biscuits on top of casserole. Bake until biscuits are lightly golden brown, about 18 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup Swiss cheese on top of casserole. Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 546 calories; 36.3 28.9 27.2 92 1931 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Wonderful dish with leftovers and additions in this recipe!!!! I am Irish and German...so the corned beef and sauerkraut is PERFECTLY yummy. My husband enjoyed it very much too. Made the recip...