Arugula and Romaine Salad with Red Grapes
Ingredients3 h 15 m servings 348 cals
- Whisk water, white vinegar, and sugar together in a bowl until sugar has dissolved.
- Stir cucumber and onion into the vinegar mixture; cover and refrigerate for 3 hours. Drain vegetables.
- Toss romaine lettuce and arugula with olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Divide salad on 2 plates and scatter cucumber mixture and grapes on top to serve.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use sugar substitute for the pickling.
- Vinaigrette proportions could be altered to your taste.
Per Serving: 348 calories; 24.2 g fat; 33.9 g carbohydrates; 1.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 18 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was a great salad. I didn't have onion so I used onion powder in the dressing and didn't have cucumber. I used a blend of arugula/baby spinach/herbs that was prepacked by the store. The gra...