Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 540
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic until softened and golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice; set aside to cool.
- Toss chicken, fennel, celery, red onion, and parsley together in a large bowl.
- Stir in the cooled garlic and olive oil, mayonnaise, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper.
- Arrange arugula on a serving platter; serve chicken salad on arugula.
Per Serving: 540 calories; 45.2 8.2 25.5 82 225 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1