Irish Cream Ice Cream
Ingredients4 h 15 m servings 223
- Beat together half-and-half, white sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until the sugars have dissolved.
- Stir heavy cream and vanilla extract into the mixture until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- About 2 minutes before the end of freezing time, pour Irish cream liqueur into the ice cream maker; allow the machine to finish freezing the ice cream.
- Transfer ice cream into a freezer-proof container with a tight lid and place in freezer until ice cream is hardened, at least 4 hours.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 14.5 18.7 1.5 52 26 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 22
This was great! To cut down the fat a little, I used 4 cups of half & half instead of 2 cups half & half, 2 cups heavy whipping cream. Thanks for the recipe.
This has amazing flavor. The consistency was a little too icy and very hard to scoop. I will have to experiment with this further to see if I can change that. Thanks for sharing a delicious ice ...
This recipe was delicious! The brown sugar really gives it a richer flavor. I used whole milk instead of half and half, but I don't think it would have made a noticeable difference. Will definit...
YUMMY!! I used 1 cup of 2% milk and 3 cups of heavy cream as I didn't have half-and-half. My only other change was to use vanilla bean paste in place of vanilla extract. This is as close to s...
Just a thought...try adding 2 cups International Delights Irish Cream and only 1/8 cup Irish cream liqueur. Of course sub out the Half-and-Half
This is hands down my new favorite ice cream! I used 3 cups of whipping cream and 1 cup of 2% milk and it turned out really well. Will definitely make this over and over in the future.
Make this a day ahead. It takes a while to set up with the alcohol in it. Huge hit as our (adult) dessert for st. patty's day!
This was great. I used 1.5 cups cream, 1.5 cups half and half, and 1 cup skim milk. We also usually drink the mint chocolate Baileys, so we used that and added a dozen crushed Thin Mint (Girl S...