Ingredients4 h 10 m servings 313 cals
- Pour fudge topping into medium bowl. Whisk in 1 cup COOL WHIP. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. Stir in chopped cookies.
- Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long sheet of foil; top with half the COOL WHIP mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sandwiches. Frost top and sides with remaining COOL WHIP. Bring up foil sides; double fold top and ends to loosely seal packet.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Note: The consistency of fudge topping can vary depending on what brand you purchase. If the fudge topping mixture is too thick to spread easily, stir in 1/4 cup milk.
- Special Extra: Prepare using Neapolitan ice cream sandwiches.
- Size-Wise: Since this indulgent ice cream cake makes 12 servings, it is the perfect dessert to serve at your next party.
Per Serving: 313 calories; 11.9 g fat; 47.1 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 259 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 18
Ice cream sandwich based,easy, yummy and PRACTICAL cake. You can make ahead and freeze. Use vanilla, mint or neopolitan ice cream sandwiches. I doubled the recipe for a birthday party. This is n...
I made this for fathers day. My husband liked it very much. Its definitly cheaper than those boughten cakes, but I found it very rich! I would like more ice cream flavor to come thru and I...
I've made this cake twice within the last 2 weeks for my sons birthdays. The only thing I altered was to add some crushed oreos on top of the cool whip as a garnish...more oreos never hurt anyth...
Great looking cake and super easy to make! Great to make on a budget too!
This was a hit at my house. It was perfect for a hot summer day. I did have to add some milk to the pudding mix to thin it out. The cake seems to be better after it sets overnight because of the...