Ingredients45 m servings 474
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Puree roasted red peppers in a food processor; transfer to a cold large skillet.
- Stir chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup cilantro, cornstarch, jalapeno pepper, and garlic into red pepper puree.
- Bring red pepper mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 10 minutes. Keep warm.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir angel hair and olive oil into the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- Cook salmon, skin side up, until skin begins to loosen, about 5 minutes. Remove from grill and peel skin. Continue cooking on other side until salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 5 minutes.
- Divide angel hair pasta among 5 warm plates. Nestle a salmon fillet into each pasta portion. Drizzle red pepper sauce around salmon onto pasta. Garnish with 1 tablespoon cilantro and chives.
Per Serving: 474 calories; 18.8 43.2 31.7 66 895 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
Great recipe! I did not use the jalapeno because I don't like spicy hot foods. Instead of grilling the salmon I poached it. The sauce was very tasty and helped make a nice presentation.
I did tweak the recipe a bit, but not too much. The salmon needs seasoning - salt & pepper at the minimum, but I chose to use some blackened seasoning that I had left (recipe also from this sit...
AMAZING flavor! I used 2 fresh red bell peppers that I roasted then pureed, instead of canned ones. Also used canned Salmon that I flaked into the pasta. Dish was flavorful, with the spicy tang ...
Pretty good. The salmon could use seasoning before grilling. The dish seemed to have some flavor, but not the OOMPH we expected. We kept adding more salt. I wonder if something like capers i...
This was pretty good. The flavor was there, but the sauce didn't thicken up enough for me. Next time I will use flour instead of cornstarch. Overall good recipe.
I had Pacific cod, so that's what I used instead of salmon, and I had snail shell pasta instead of angel hair, but otherwise I followed all the instructions...eventually. (I did use my own roast...
Tasty and quick! Left out the jalapeño because my 2.5 year old sons were eating it too. Also used sautéed broccoli and zucchini instead of salmon. We all loved the sauce!!!
The red roasted pepper sauce was delicious pair with the salmon. The only change I made was to use flour instead of cornstarch, based on someone's recommendation, since I run out of cornstarch....