Halibut Baked with Sauerkraut
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients22 m servings 160 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9x12-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pat dry halibut fillets with paper towels. Season each side with salt and black pepper.
- Place fillets in prepared baking dish; top each fillet with sauerkraut.
- Spread tomatoes over fillets.
- Cover the dish loosely with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with malt vinegar before serving, if desired.
- Cook's note:
- Use 4 pats of butter to grease the baking dish for a richer flavor.
Per Serving: 160 calories; 2.4 g fat; 7.8 g carbohydrates; 25.6 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 1100 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1