Ingredients40 m servings 761
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Stir in the angel hair pasta and return to a boil. Cook the pasta, stirring occasionally, until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir chicken strips until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Pour reserved oil from sun-dried tomatoes into the skillet; cook and stir asparagus in the oil until slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Add yellow and red bell pepper strips; cook and stir an additional 2 minutes.
- Lightly toss the chopped sun-dried tomatoes and cooked pasta into the skillet with chicken and vegetables; stir in pesto sauce and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes and 2 teaspoons of Parmesan cheese to serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 761 calories; 43.4 58.6 39.1 63 932 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 29
Could not find sun-dried tomatoes at the store but turned out great anyway! I added a bit more olive oil than the in recipe.
very awesome. 1 cup of pesto doesn't sound like a lot but it goes a long way! I love the veggies in with the pasta. I made a few adjustments because of lack of a couple ingredients but overall v...
My wife made this tonight and it was flavorful to the max. We loved it.
Wow...was this a hit. I used half the pasta just to cut down on carbs. Big hit!
I have made this dish several times with variations of the sun dried tomatoes with sundried tomato pesto if that's the only option at the grocer. It always turns out great! It's good hot or cold...
I was looking for something with chicken and asparagus, WOW! What a find!!! Full of flavor. Had to sub green peppers because that's what I had, next time will use what recipe calls for. Hubb...