Ingredients40 m servings 761 cals
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Stir in the angel hair pasta and return to a boil. Cook the pasta, stirring occasionally, until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir chicken strips until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Pour reserved oil from sun-dried tomatoes into the skillet; cook and stir asparagus in the oil until slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Add yellow and red bell pepper strips; cook and stir an additional 2 minutes.
- Lightly toss the chopped sun-dried tomatoes and cooked pasta into the skillet with chicken and vegetables; stir in pesto sauce and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes and 2 teaspoons of Parmesan cheese to serve.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 761 calories; 43.4 g fat; 58.6 g carbohydrates; 39.1 g protein; 63 mg cholesterol; 932 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 27
Could not find sun-dried tomatoes at the store but turned out great anyway! I added a bit more olive oil than the in recipe.
very awesome. 1 cup of pesto doesn't sound like a lot but it goes a long way! I love the veggies in with the pasta. I made a few adjustments because of lack of a couple ingredients but overall v...
Wow...was this a hit. I used half the pasta just to cut down on carbs. Big hit!
I was looking for something with chicken and asparagus, WOW! What a find!!! Full of flavor. Had to sub green peppers because that's what I had, next time will use what recipe calls for. Hubb...
My wife made this tonight and it was flavorful to the max. We loved it.
Flavor was great. Was a little too oily for me. Next time I make it I would use sun dried tomatoes with out the oil.