Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 295 cals
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook and stir onion and garlic in hot oil until lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
- Stir parsley and lobster tails into onion and garlic; cook until shells turn bright red, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, salt, and black pepper with lobster tails; simmer over low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Remove lobster tails from sauce and shake excess sauce off the shells. If desired, remove lobster meat from shells and stir into sauce or serve lobster pieces separately.
Per Serving: 295 calories; 13.7 g fat; 15.1 g carbohydrates; 29.3 g protein; 101 mg cholesterol; 891 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Tried this last night for dinner, only cut the cooking time down. Once lobster shells turn red the meat is done, that is when the lobster should be removed from pan. Other than that the flavor...
This recipe was delicious, the lobster flavor definitely came through in the end with good, solid flavor. I started the recipe and wasn't sure where it was going to end up since the recipe offe...