Ingredients1 h servings 537
- Cook bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate and allow to cool; crumble.
- Mix cooked chicken, crumbled bacon, water chestnuts, celery, and red grapes in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, dried parsley, lime juice, onion powder, ground ginger, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper together to make a smooth dressing.
- Pour dressing over chicken mixture and stir to coat.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate until cold, at least 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 537 calories; 48.4 14.5 12.8 55 456 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
We really enjoyed this - however the 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise seemed like too much - I made the dressing using 1/2 of mayonnaise but kept all the other dressing ingredients the same. It has just r...
Fixed this for lunch today. I will considering a couple of changes. I love bacon but it got lost/overpowered by the various flavors. The next time, I will substitute pecans or walnuts and take o...
This Chicken Salad was a hit with my friends...I omitted the water chestnuts (simply because I don't like them) and I substituted one half of the mayo with salad dressing. We used whole wheat c...
I loved this recipe! It has good texture and tastes great. I would definitely recommend it.
My husband is very hard to cook for, but I decided to try some things that I like and he can eat something else. We both loved this recipe and he has already asked me to prepare it again.
This was a fantastic, easy to make summer dish. The red grapes and the bacon were the perfect combination of sweet and savory. I just wish I had seen the reviews to use half of the mayo. One and...
The best one I have tried. I added apple and omitted the bacon. Wonderful Ty!
I have been making this salad for quite some time now and it is always a favorite with my husband. I don't change anything except sometimes I will add instead of grapes…apples or pineapple and ...