Sweet and Tangy Red Chicken
Ingredients55 m servings 394
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix apricot preserves, Russian dressing, soy sauce, yellow mustard, onion, and garlic together in a large bowl.
- Place chicken pieces into the apricot mixture and stir to coat.
- Transfer chicken and sauce to a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the sauce is bubbling and thickened and the chicken is no longer pink inside, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Turn the chicken pieces twice while baking.
- If sauce seems thin, transfer chicken to a platter; place baking dish of sauce under broiler until sauce has thickened, 2 to 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 394 calories; 20.3 29.7 24.1 73 473 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is almost the same thing my mother has used for years.She never used the mustard or onion. I can't wait to try it again with the onion and mustard. I have used some red pepper flakes for a ...
Made this for the first time. The family loved it and I will make it again. It was easy to do and had a good flavor. I used boneless skinless thighs and forgot the onion and it still tasted go...