Ingredients51 m servings 174
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package, except reduce water to 1/3 cup. Stir in 1 pkg. dry pudding mix and carrots. Drop 1 rounded Tbsp. batter, 2 inches apart, into 44 mounds on baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle half with nuts.
- Bake 14 to 16 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out almost clean. Cool on baking sheets 2 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and milk in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add remaining dry pudding mix package; mix well.
- Spread rounded 1 Tbsp. filling onto bottom side of each plain cookie; cover with nut-topped cookie.
- Variation: Prepare as directed, omitting the shredded carrots and using a carrot cake mix.
Per Serving: 174 calories; 6.2 27.8 2.6 13 339 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Nice & Moist but I am going to try for bigger flavor profile the next time I make them. I think to boost the flavor I will replace the water for the cake mix with coffeee & use Cheesecake Puddin...
These tasted really good, but they fell apart VERY easily. Not what I was looking for as I made them for my 5 year old.
These cookies were very good....BUT they had more of a cake texture than cookie. During the filling of the cookie step, I had cake all over my hands due to them being sticky, crumbly and messy. ...