Ingredients45 m servings 451
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and pan-fry chicken breasts until browned and no longer pink inside, about 10 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with red wine vinegar, lime juice, sugar, salt, black pepper, 1 chopped green onion, garlic, and oregano; pan-fry until green onion is soft, an additional 5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken breasts to a plate and keep warm.
- Place light mayonnaise and chipotle pepper into a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and stir in 1 1/2 tablespoon of chopped green onion and sweet pickle relish.
- Toast sourdough bread slices.
- Layer 4 bread slices each with 1/4 cup of lettuce, a chicken breast, and 1 mozzarella cheese slice. Spread remaining slices with chipotle mayonnaise and place on top to make sandwiches. Serve while still warm.
Per Serving: 451 calories; 17.3 35.2 37.7 92 757 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Awesome meal. My hubby absolutely loved it!! We left the seeds in our peppers for extra heat though :)
My son loved this sandwich.I made home made hard buns, and followed the recipe,except I used jalapeo's and left out the relish.He said this was the best sandwich he ever had.I'll make this one a...
Liked this a lot. I made as described except that I didn't have sourdough bread so I used Italian bread, and I used the breast from a rotissary chicken, skin removed, instead of cooking raw chic...