Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 304 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork.
- Stir the peanut butter, heavy cream and confectioners' sugar in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Using a round cutter, cut the pastry sheet into 9 (3-inch) circles. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet.
- Place 9 pastry circles onto a baking sheet. Spoon about1 teaspoon peanut butter mixture in the center of each pastry circle. Top each with about 1/2 teaspoon jam. Brush the edges of the pastry circles with the egg mixture. Place the remaining pastry circles over the filling. Press the edges firmly to seal. Using a sharp knife, cut a small slit in the top of each filled pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with additional confectioners' sugar.
- From: Gail Simmons
- Recipe Tips:
- Time-Saving: Lining the baking sheet with parchment paper first will save on clean-up time later.
Per Serving: 304 calories; 20.6 g fat; 23.1 g carbohydrates; 6.6 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 308 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1