Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 75 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 1-quart casserole.
- Heat the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the flour and garlic. Gradually stir in the milk. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Stir the cheese, nutmeg and black pepper in the saucepan. Cook and stir until the cheese is melted. Gently stir in the crabmeat. Spoon the crab mixture into the casserole.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is lightly browned. Serve with the crackers for dipping.
- Recipe Tips:
- Recipe Note: 1-quart casseroles come in a variety of shapes. Use whichever you like best, just make sure it's oven-safe.
Per Serving: 75 calories; 4.5 g fat; 5 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 133 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1