Roasted Winter Vegetable Ragout in Pastry Cups
made it | 0 reviews |
"This meat-free dish is far from boring . . . in fact, its great taste and elegant presentation make it easy to impress your friends and family."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 354 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the carrots, onion, parsnips and garlic into a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and toss to coat. Spoon the vegetable mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon the vegetable mixture into a 3-quart saucepan. Stir in the broth and heat over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in the couscous. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the arugula. Cook for 2 minutes or until the couscous is tender and the arugula is wilted.
- Divide the vegetable mixture among the pastry shells. Sprinkle with the lemon zest and parsley. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 18.1 g fat; 43.4 g carbohydrates; 7.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 618 mg sodium. Full nutrition