Picante Pork Stew
made it | 0 reviews |
"This hearty stew really delivers on satisfaction! Lean strips of pork simmer to tenderness with a variety of colorful vegetables, vegetable broth and picante sauce."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients27 m servings 235 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Stir the cornstarch and broth in a medium bowl with a fork until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until it's well browned, stirring often. Pour off any fat. Remove the pork from the saucepan.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add the remaining oil to the saucepan. Add the vegetables and cook until they're tender-crisp, stirring often.
- Stir the picante sauce and cornstarch mixture in the saucepan. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Return the pork to the saucepan and heat until the pork is cooked through.
- Recipe Tips:
- Helper: To make slicing easier, freeze the pork for 1 hour.
Per Serving: 235 calories; 11.4 g fat; 16.2 g carbohydrates; 16.5 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 687 mg sodium. Full nutrition