Tofu Pad Thai
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 527 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Soak rice noodles in a bowl with enough hot water to cover until slightly softened, about 15 minutes; drain.
- Whisk vinegar, fish sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, and tamarind paste in a bowl until sugar is dissolved.
- Mix paprika and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir eggs in the hot oil until lightly cooked. Transfer eggs to a bowl.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir green onions and garlic together quickly, about 10 seconds.
- Stir tofu and paprika mixture into green onion mixture; toss to combine.
- Toss noodles with tofu mixture until mixed; pour vinegar mixture over noodles and toss to coat.
- Fold eggs and bean sprouts into noodles; cook and stir until sauce is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with crushed peanuts.
Per Serving: 527 calories; 21.9 g fat; 68.7 g carbohydrates; 17.2 g protein; 93 mg cholesterol; 1791 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1