Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 374 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring water to a boil in a pot.
- Place rice noodles in a large bowl. Pour boiling water over noodles and allow to soak until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Cook and stir garlic and pork in hot oil until pork is no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in soaked rice noodles, bean sprouts, dried shrimp, palm sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, and lime juice, stirring until palm sugar has dissolved. Cook until noodles are heated through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in salted radish until combined.
- Lightly toss peanuts and noodle mixture together until combined Transfer to a platter. Garnish with cilantro.
Per Serving: 374 calories; 15.3 g fat; 50 g carbohydrates; 9.7 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 908 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1