Ingredients45 m servings 374
- Bring water to a boil in a pot.
- Place rice noodles in a large bowl. Pour boiling water over noodles and allow to soak until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Cook and stir garlic and pork in hot oil until pork is no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in soaked rice noodles, bean sprouts, dried shrimp, palm sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, and lime juice, stirring until palm sugar has dissolved. Cook until noodles are heated through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in salted radish until combined.
- Lightly toss peanuts and noodle mixture together until combined Transfer to a platter. Garnish with cilantro.
Per Serving: 374 calories; 15.3 50 9.7 17 908 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I mostly used this recipe for the Pad Thai sauce. It's fantastic, better than the local "thai" restaurant here. I did add some chili paste and fresh ginger to the sauce, but that's my personal a...
Pretty good, was super dry so had to really work on it. First time making anything with rice noodles. Soaked 28 minutes, I think I should have soaked a little longer. Flavor was mild, I was resp...
I added giner and a few pickled jalepenos (my go-to substitute for green chilis). I doubled the sauce and added 2 Tbsp rice vinegar. I used 1 cup frozen julienned vegetables instead of the bean ...