Ingredients55 m servings 382
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pour cornstarch and garlic salt into a large resealable bag.
- Dip chicken pieces in beaten egg. Remove and drop chicken into cornstarch mixture and seal the bag.
- Shake the chicken in the bag until all pieces are fully coated.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir chicken in heated oil until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir vinegar, sugar, chicken broth, ketchup, soy sauce, and salt together in a bowl.
- Arrange the browned chicken in a baking dish; pour the vinegar mixture over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 40 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 382 calories; 8 44.3 30.8 125 1575 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 134
Would add a few more ingredients such as onion,peppers etc
i have made this recipe twice the first time i followed the recipe as is. i did not care for the taste. i thought it was the ketchup making the difference. forward 3 months later i tried aga...
Awesome!!! I used red wine vinegar because that's all I had on hand, and I added pineapple juice from a small can of crushed pineapple. I also put 1 red pepper, 1 green pepper, and the crushed p...
Thes are so good! Taste like chinese food take-out! My 2 yr old and hubby also really liked them.
This was good but way too vinegary. I only added 2/3 of the vinegar that the recipe called for because of all the reviews saying to cut down the vinegar. Next time I will try half of what it c...
I loved this! And so did my boyfriend and my son. It was so easy! Instead of cornstarch I used 3/4 cups flour. I just didn't have any. It was simple and tasted great. I used chicken breast t...
I cut the chicken in bite sized chunks, and used the wok (no oven!). Added veggies, and yum yum.
Loved this easy sauce. I reduced the vinegar to 1/4 cup because I wanted to add some fresh pineapple. I didn't bake the tenders just cooked on the stove top and then topped later with the sauce....
Tried this last night and it was a hit! So delicious and no artificial food coloring as in some sweet and sour sauces. I doubled the amount of sweet and sour sauce and thickened the extra with c...