Ingredients40 m servings 496
- Cook the Italian sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until browned and no longer pink inside, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer sausages to a plate. When cool enough to handle, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghettini at a boil until tender yet firm, about 8 minutes; drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir asparagus pieces in the hot oil until they start to soften, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 more minute.
- Mix in diced roma tomatoes, garlic salt, and black pepper; cook and stir until the tomatoes soften slightly, 1 or 2 more minutes. Remove vegetables from heat.
- Toss the sliced sausage in the skillet with the asparagus and tomatoes to combine; lightly mix in the spaghettini.
- Sprinkle the spaghettini and vegetables with Parmesan cheese.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 496 calories; 26 45.3 22.3 34 1220 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
Delicious!! My kids 10 and 7 both gave it 5 stars. Very yummy! In the future, I'd add a little more sausage... otherwise, perfection!
This is a simple, solid recipe that is very easy to prepare and makes a beautiful presentation. My only change was to use bulk Italian sausage in place of link. Thanks, tipsuda!
We really enjoyed this. I used whole wheat pasta, grape tomatoes and added a cup of pasta water, per Rachel Ray, because of the whole wheat pasta. The next day I added a touch of jarred Alfredo...
Hubby and I really liked this! I used Miracle Noodles (shirataki noodles - to cut down on carbs) instead of regular noodles and canned tomatoes (all I had on hand). Although not carb free (garl...
This was awesome! 5 stars! I like everything with bold seasoning so I doubled the garlic salt and pepper and also liberally "sprinkled" with Parmesan.
I took the sausage out of the casing before cooking it. Browned it and made it into little chunks. Used penne pasta. Delish!
Great recipe, my wife usually prefers pasta with a lot of sauce but she gave 2 thumbs up on this one. Only change was using a BGe to cook the sausage so I had a bit of smoke flavour, will mak...
Delish! Used two links of chicken sausage to lighten it up but otherwise perfect meal! Family (including 7 year old) scarfed it. Thanks for ideas to cook our local fresh veggies!