Ingredients55 m servings 231 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine baking mix, tarragon, dry mustard, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a separate bowl; pour the egg mixture into the baking mix and seasonings, and whisk until smooth.
- Pour half the batter into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Arrange half the asparagus spears over the batter.
- Top asparagus spears with ham and onion; sprinkle on 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Pour the remaining batter over the Parmesan cheese, and arrange the remaining asparagus spears on top. Sprinkle casserole with remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 10.2 g fat; 25.1 g carbohydrates; 10.8 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 651 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I cut the recipe but didn't change anything except using buttermilk instead of milk. I thought the end result was too bready and the uncut asparagus spears were hard to deal with. If I were to...
I did not make this exact. A lot of the reviews said the recipe was to bready so I made it with half the batter on the bottom. I used asparagus ham and the other ingredients listed then made it ...
Agree with other comments. Too bready and dry. I even used extra milk. Won't try again.