Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 432
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Place ground beef into a large skillet and cook, stirring often, until the beef is browned and crumbled, about 10 minutes. Stir in green onions after 5 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- Place ground beef mixture into a large soup pot over medium heat.
- Stir in black beans, corn and its liquid, chili seasoning mix, crushed tomatoes, and water; stir to combine. If chili seems too thick, mix in a little more water.
- Cover the chili and cook 1 hour; add processed cheese cubes, allow to melt, and stir into the chili until smooth just before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Good with lean ground beef or ground turkey.
- To make in a slow cooker, brown ground beef and green onion in step 1, and transfer to a slow cooker. Set cooker to High setting and cook for 3 hours. Stir in processed cheese, allow to melt, and thoroughly mix before serving.
- As the chili cools, it'll become firm. This is caused by the processed cheese; it will soften up again when warmed.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 432 calories; 18.5 42.4 28.4 66 1989 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made as written and this isn't a very pretty pot of chili but the taste is alright. 2 packages of chili season flavors 4 pounds of meat so 2 packages seemed a bit excessive but it worked out fin...