Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 484
- Whisk olive oil, dry mustard, melted butter, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon kosher salt, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, 1 teaspoon black pepper, and 1 teaspoon dried dill in a 9x13-casserole dish.
- Coat fish with seasoned olive oil mixture, turning several times to coat. Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour (up to overnight) to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix sour cream, red onion, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, parsley, garlic, 1 tablespoon kosher salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, and 1 teaspoon dill in a bowl until combined.
- Spread sour cream mixture over fish.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over sour cream mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Remove fish from oven and top with French-fried onions. Return to oven and bake until onions are lightly browned, about 10 more minutes.
Per Serving: 484 calories; 34 8.3 35.2 102 2409 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
The flavor of the halibut is overpowered by the canned onions and cheese.
yes and it was great, but next time im going to use half of a red onion. totally loved it!!!
Anytime we get Halibut this is the way my family likes it. Big hit with my coworkers too. I personally add a sprinkle of ghost pepper seasoning to mine because we like the bite. The sauce to coa...
The onions did over power it a bit, I now use sweet onions that I sweat with garlic and butter then place on top of Halibut. I like this better, but of course it is all personal taste...