Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 548
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Reserve 1/4 cup of bacon drippings in the skillet.
- Place asparagus, spinach, and garlic into the skillet with the bacon drippings; cook and stir over medium heat until the asparagus is tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle in lemon zest and toss to combine; thoroughly mix in bacon and Alfredo sauce. Reduce heat to medium-low and bring sauce to a simmer.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in rotini and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through but is still slightly firm, about 8 minutes. Drain well.
- Transfer the rotini to a serving bowl and top with Alfredo sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.
- Cook's Note:
- Lemon pepper can be used instead of lemon zest.
Per Serving: 548 calories; 31.8 49.2 17.9 47 932 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I didn't have asparagus either so like previous poster I used peas and also added broccoli, which was delicious. I used an alfredo sauce from a package which only made a cup and it disappeared ...