Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 434
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Combine 1/2 cup melted butter with graham cracker crumbs in a bowl; press mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat 2 cups confectioners sugar and 1 cup softened butter with eggs in a bowl with an electric mixer until very light and fluffy, about 15 minutes.
- Spread butter mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Arrange sliced bananas on top of the butter mixture, then scatter fruit cocktail over bananas.
- Beat heavy cream until foamy in a large bowl. Gradually add 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, continuing to beat until soft peaks form.
- Spread whipped cream over the fruit cocktail.
- Arrange the maraschino cherries decoratively on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes
- Add your favorite fruits and nuts to customize. Make sure the cream is very cold; if you have time, chill the whisk (or beaters) and bowl in the freezer for a few minutes. This will help the cream whip quickly and will make it very fluffy.
Per Serving: 434 calories; 30.1 41.2 2.8 110 208 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
My mom makes this every year for a family BBQ. She lost her recipe and this is it exactly. We just cheat and use cool whip instead of making it ourselves. Thanks for posting this!