Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 411
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and cook and stir asparagus until tender, about 10 minutes. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Stir Canadian bacon, grated onion, and garlic into the asparagus; cook and stir until the garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove skillet from heat, cover, and set aside.
- Whisk eggs, cream, biscuit mix, butter, Parmesan cheese, Dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, black pepper, and hot sauce together in a bowl.
- Place the pie crust into a 9-inch pie dish; spread asparagus mixture into the crust.
- Spread Colby-Monterey Jack cheese over the asparagus mixture in an even layer, and pour the egg mixture slowly over the quiche.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the filling is lightly puffed and browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 411 calories; 31.9 19.5 13 157 748 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
Followed this recipe to the letter and wouldn't change a thing. Cooked perfectly at 40 minutes, asparagus didn't turn to mush, and the Canadian bacon really shines. Didn't take the photo with ...
This was absolutely delicious! I think the next time I make it, I'll either omit the bisquick or cut it down by 1/2. The bisquick makes it more cake-like than custardy, but still a fantastic, wo...
I love this recipe! It's so easy. I've made it for Mother's Day brunch and Christmas morning, and it would be perfect for any weekend morning. Each and every time it's delicious. I served Knor...
Did not change a thing and it was delicious "as is". Sauce was not used but probably would not use it in the future. Shared it with a recuperating friend and it received high marks!
Loved this dish and it pleased seven adults. We did use asparagus but added some broccoli and a handful of chopped kale. Also, used hashbrowns as the shell, used a oblong pan and just cooked t...
I made it for out of town guests and we all loved it! Will do again soon.
I added mushrooms. This was really good. Not too much of a fan of the Canadian bacon so will probably use a different meat next time. Tasted so good. Thank you